Process for setting budget
DECISIONS ABOUT BUDGET
- Once budget is adopted, all staff reports to Senior Pastor for ministry spending and purchases in their area.
- Any need to go over budget goes back to Stewardship Committee through the Senior Pastor.
- No one on staff reports to committee, but to the Senior Pastor.
- Pastor appoints a staff “point person” for:
Technology Outreach / Special Events
The Senior Pastor himself and other full-time staff have multiple areas. Gradually each area will be responsible for a budget figure.
- The point person on staff must stay within his or her budget line and is responsible to the Senior Pastor for doing that.
- The Senior Pastor is responsible to the Steward Committee for total staff staying in the budget.