1. Senior either does all three or envisions and implements.
2. Main board co-owns vision, gives boundaries, approves policies, supports with prayer and personal embrace.
3. An Executive Pastor or small team leads and manages strategy.
4. Other staff lead in their specialty areas but manage in accord with senior and board leading. If not using same playbook, they must leave the team.
5. Various director or pastors on staff:
Administrative areas—major on “leading” circle, but more management and administration to be sure.
Age-specific ministries—major on shepherding and teaching in sub-groups.
6. Support staff cares for details and administration with some DNA of leaders.
7. The church follows the biblical call to support leadership and do ministry as the church gathered “out there.”